Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vacation Picts - Days 232 - 244 (Part 4)

The last three shots are here!

The first is the second picture of the mountains.  On our third day in the Tetons, the sun came out a bit, but the mountains were still in clouds. Oh well...

This is from Cheyenne, WY.  I am not sure what goes on in this building, but it really makes you think that the government is listening to you. Not a great picture, but, holy sh*t.

The final picture is another abstract one.  I took these abstract pictures because CrabBoy asked me to take some pictures that he could use as a screen background image.  I took maybe 10-15 of these types of shots, and I think that they turned out beautiful.  They are relatively easy to do, since they are completely flat, but I think that they are beautiful anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment