Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Capitol and American Indian - Day 285

Today during a break, I walked back to where I took the pictures last night to see if I could get a better picture during the day.  I am not sure if it is as dramatic, since the night-time pictures are so nice, but it is significantly less blurry and has a LOT of detail.

I also walked by the American Indian Museum (it may have been called the Native American Museum or something like this), and could not help but to snap a few pictures.  The family that was walking up to the museum with me had a boy and a girl who were arguing about who called the "Black Perdidal" first.  It made me laugh out loud.

So - the Capitol

And the American Indian Museum:

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I think the night one looks pretty good detail-wise. Target has wee tripods which are good for carrying around, perfect for just that sort of situation.

    That American Indian Museum is a pretty dramatic piece of architecture. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the Native American Museum and awesome outside and in! Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete