Monday, August 16, 2010

So Close - Day 319

I have to be honest here.  I travel a lot.  Not like every week type of travel, but sometimes I am gone 2 weeks out of a month.  With this level of travel comes certain perks.  Sometimes you get used to those perks.  One such perk is that I often get bumped up to first class.  For the last few months, I have not actually flown in normal class, when there was a first class on the flight.  So, it was a sad day when I had to take a 3 hour flight without my first class! (I am actually serious here.... just to clarify....)  So, this is a shot of where I should have been!  This is a crappy picture, and it was the only one I took this day.  I wanted to take some shots out of the window, but I didn't really want to disturb the women sitting next to me in the window seat.  Besides, it would have been a picture of the sunset, and who wants to see another sunset picture here???  I should also mention that this was (obviously) without a tripod, with a 1/4s shutter speed.  I must have rock stead hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment